Yahoo Mail Not Working on Android: Here’s What You Need to Do
There could be a myriad of reasons why “Yahoo Mail not working on Android”. If you are one of the users facing issues with your Yahoo Mail account, you have got to check the following workaround.
Yahoo Mail Not Working on Android – Solutions
Are you using Yahoo Mail App? Still not getting an email? Here’s what you need to do –
- Update the Yahoo Mail App: It seems like you haven’t updated the app for a while now. The tech giant encourages its users to update the app regularly so that you don’t miss out on anything significant and continue to enjoy the best service. The best way to do it is to go to the Android App Store (known as Play Store) and grab the latest version of Yahoo Mail for your Android device.
- Sign out and Sign Back in: Don’t take it for granted. There are times when the connection between your account and the app is lost. It may sound strange, but it does happen. So, all you have to do is to sign back in to reconnect and enjoy the uninterrupted service.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the App: You have updated the app but in vain. You have signed out and signed back in but in vain. Try this out – uninstalling and reinstalling the Yahoo Mail App on your Android phone. Reinstalling a fresh version of the Yahoo App can resolve the ongoing glitches.
Yahoo Mail Not Working on Mobile Browser
If you have been accessing your Yahoo emails on a mobile browser on your Android mobile for quite some time but are currently experiencing some errors, go through the workaround furnished underneath.
- Check your internet connection (this is the very first step before moving ahead with the next steps) and make sure your mobile is connected to a network.
- If the issue still persists, get the latest version of your browser (update it).
- You got to force stop and restart it.
- Make sure the caches and cookies are cleared.
- If you are accessing private browsing, turn it off for the time being.
- Reboot your Android device.
- Switch on or enable location services.
- Uninstall the browser and reinstall.
- If that doesn’t work, go for a different web browser.
- Ensure your Android mobile is updated to the latest version.
- You may like to reach out to the mobile manufacturer for further help.
All the above troubleshooting tips would come in handy for sure, and you will be able to access your Yahoo Mail account on Android device once again.
Check Your Yahoo Mail on Computer
By any chance, if you fail to reach out to your Yahoo Mail, you are left with one solution. Check your Yahoo Mail account on a computer. In case the email is not arriving at all, it means it has nothing to do with your Android mobile. Instead, it is with your account.
No more frustration! Here’s the solution.
- Check Whether Yahoo Mail Account Has Any Errors: To check for any error, sign-in to your account, and send yourself an email. If you receive that email, there’s no error, and it is working fine. And in case of an error, you need to address that to fix the issue.
- Check Account Settings:
- “Reply-to address” should be blank.
- Check “email filters” in case you have received the mail in another folder.
- “Block address” – if your sender has blocked your email id by mistake.
- Check your “spam folder”.