How To Add A Folder In Yahoo Mail On iPhone
Whenever you attach to your business email account from your Apple iPhone, your iPhone device will robotically load all the folders, subfolders and archive folders which are associated with your mailbox in your mail app. Through this managing and working on your mail account somehow easy and convenient. As you can move messages amid folders on your iPhone. In case you want to add a folder in your yahoo mail on iPhone then you can create a new mailbox folder on your Android device in a few simple steps. The iOS device operating system within itself supports the making of a new mailbox folder in the iPhone’s email app.
In order to add a folder to your Yahoo mail on iPhone you can apply the following steps which are mentioned below:
8 Steps To Add Folder In Yahoo Mail on iPhone
- First of all you need to click on the “Mail” icon on your iPhone’s home screen.
- Now you need to move your cursor downwards to the “Accounts” screen and then click on the desired email account.
- Here you can create a new folder.
- Click on the “Edit” button in the upper-right corner.
- After this you need to click on the “New Mailbox” button which is just beneath in the lower-right corner.
- You can use the on-screen keyboard to type a name for the new email folder.
- Click on “Mailbox Location” and then select where you want to keep up the new folder.
- Finally, click on the Save option and then proceed to done to finish adding the new email folder.
10 Steps To create subfolders in Yahoo apply these steps:
- First of all you need to tap and hold on the folder to which you want to add a sub-folder.
- Now a folder management menu appears on your screen.
- Tap on create sub folder.
- Now in the “Create Folder” which you opened a new window appears.
- Type a name to the folder and then tap to save.
- Even you can rename your folders via clicking on the folder you want to rename.
- Again a folder management menu appears.
- Simply click on Rename option> “Rename Folder” window appears.
- Here type a new folder name and tap to save.
- In case you want to delete any folders then simply click and hold the folder and tap on the delete option from the folder management menu and Click to OK.
If you are still facing any sort of difficulty in creating a new folder on your yahoo mail app on your iPhone device then you can simply dial a toll-free customer care support number and get solutions which fix your problems easily from tech experts.