Make the Most of Yahoo Homepage
Yahoo is not popular only because of its decades-old Yahoo Mail service. If you would have ever visited Yahoo Homepage (of course you must have as a Yahoo user), you might have noticed that the page has almost everything that you may need to stay updated with the World Happenings.
Whether you fancy Sports, News, Finance, Tech, or prefer Lifestyle, Movies, Entertainment, Celebrity, Style, and Travel, Yahoo Homepage has got your covered with almost every sphere that could hold importance to you. The interface of Yahoo Homepage is designed so strategically where you can skim information about current affairs and navigate to its products and services with a single click.
Best Way to Use Yahoo Homepage
Although Yahoo Homepage is a huge portal that offers Latest News, Entertainment, Sports affair and comprises services such as Yahoo Search, Mail, Maps, Finance, Groups, etc., some users may not be comfortable in making the most of Yahoo Homepage due to its expanse. Well, if you go to the Homepage of Yahoo, you may find it a bit muddled at the first glance, but as you will take a closer look at it, you will find it strategically stacked with shortcuts to various products and service of Yahoo.
Want to quickly check your emails, just click on the “Mail” option on the top-left corner of the Yahoo Homepage. Similarly, to get the latest information about News, Finance, Sports, Politics, Entertainment, Lifestyle, etc., you can navigate to the relevant page by clicking on the particular option located below the “Yahoo Search” bar.
For Rest of the Things, Yahoo Search is There
Didn’t find the option for what you need at Yahoo Homepage? Well, the “Yahoo Search” bar on the top is given for this very reason. If you need information about something which is not available on the Yahoo Homepage (not even under “More…” option), you can simply make a search for it using the “Yahoo Search” bar. This Yahoo search engine will direct you to a search result window where you will get useful links related to your requirement.
Make “Yahoo Homepage” Your Default Homepage
When Yahoo Homepage has got you almost everything on a single screen, you would want to make it your default homepage on your Web browser. You can easily make the Yahoo Homepage as your default browser homepage by following these steps:
To Make Yahoo your Homepage in Firefox
- On your Mozilla Browser, open the Yahoo Homepage.
- Next, you will need to drag and drop the “Yahoo Homepage” tab onto the Home button located on your toolbar (left-hand side).
- Then, click on the Yes option in the prompt to configure Yahoo Homepage as your default home page.
To Make Yahoo your Homepage in Chrome
- Click on the Menu button (three horizontal bars) in the Chrome browser located on the top-left corner.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Settings
- Under the Settings window, go to the “On startup” section.
- Select the “Open a specific page or set of pages” option.
- Under this option, click on the Add a new page
- Enter the URL of the Yahoo Homepage and click Add Yahoo homepage will be configured as your Homepage for Chrome browser.
After that, you can even enable a home button on your Chrome browser to go to the Yahoo Homepage with a single click. Here are the steps to do it
- Go to the Settings section of your browser.
- Next, go to the “Appearance” option and turn on the Show Home button.
- Then, select to use the New Tab page or a custom page under “Show Home button”.
- This will set up a Home button on the left of your address bar.
To Make Yahoo your Homepage in Safari
- Select Safari > Preferences option in the Safari app on your Mac and click General
- Next, enter the Yahoo Homepage web address in the Homepage If you already have the Yahoo Homepage opened on the browser, select Set to Current Page option.
- Then, you will need to select when your homepage is shown.
- Open new windows with your homepage: Click “New windows open with” pop-up menu, then select the Homepage.
- Open new tabs with your homepage: Click “New tabs open with” pop-up menu, then select Homepage.
To Make Yahoo your Homepage in Edge
- Select Settings and more > Settings option.
- Scroll down to Set your homepage.
- Next, select A specific page from the drop-down menu and enter the URL of the homepage you want and then select the Save
Privacy Dashboard for Summary of your Data
Yahoo understands the importance of your privacy, therefore, it allows you to control aspects as for how your data is used to enhance and personalize your experience, and access a summary of your data. You can easily check the summary of your data and each product that you use in your Yahoo account on the Yahoo Homepage under the Privacy Dashboard.
As now you know the plethora of advantages of using Yahoo Homepage, you can start using it to make your life a bit easier “Online”.