Contact Yahoo Customer Support Service
Yahoo is one of the best service providers for a variety of web services, especially Yahoo Mail. Trusted by millions of users all over the world, Yahoo Mail offers reliable and robust email service & support. When any problem occurs to users, the Yahoo customer service support team is always there (Available 24/7) to provide instant assistance. So, whether you are using Yahoo Mail services to meet your personal obligations, or accomplish various tasks in the office, you can always rely on Yahoo Mail. Some of the best Yahoo Mail features are as follows:
Top Features of Yahoo Mail
1.) Yahoo Mail comes integrated with services like Yahoo answers, group chats, search engines, and messenger.
2.) Yahoo Mail offers a large storage space. It is around 1 Terabyte.
3.) Many options to personalize the Yahoo Mail interface.
4.) Not only Yahoo Mail can be linked to user’s other email accounts, but also it allows other email accounts to be accessible from its platform.
5.) Option to connect Yahoo Mail account with cloud storage providers to search and access all documents from Yahoo Mail.
There are many more exciting features of Yahoo Mail that are easy to use and quite useful in performing day to day email tasks. Although, there are so many features to make use of Yahoo Mail, sometimes, users experience one or the other issue with their Yahoo Mail accounts. Some of the most common Yahoo email problems are:
How Yahoo Mail Support Service Can Help
- Facing problem sending and/or receiving emails from/in Yahoo Mail account.
- Having a problem accessing Yahoo mail account.
- Having trouble configuring Yahoo Mail account with third-party Email Clients.
- Experiencing Temporary error codes in Yahoo Mail account
- Forgot or lost Yahoo Mail account password.
- Yahoo Mail account is hacked.
- Having a problem configuring Yahoo Mail account on Android or iOS devices.
- Experiencing spam emails issue in Yahoo Mail account.
- Buttons are missing, or the menu is loading slowly in the Yahoo Mail account.
- File attachment or download issue in the Yahoo Mail account.
Solutions to the Most two Common Yahoo Problems
1.) Unable to Create and Manage Folders in Yahoo Mail
If you are having trouble creating folders in your Yahoo Mail account, you can follow these steps to create, move, and delete folders/subfolders.
To Create a Folder
- Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account, move your mouse cursor over “Folders” located on the bottom of the left column.
- Next, you will need to click on the “Create a Folder icon”.
- Then, enter a suitable name for the new folder and press Enter key on your keyboard.
To Create a subfolder
- Move your mouse cursor over the folder you wish to have a subfolder added to.
- Next, you will need to right-click to show folder options.
- From the given options, you will need to select Create subfolder option.
- Then, you will need to enter a suitable name for the subfolder and press the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
To Move a folder or subfolder
- Move your mouse cursor over the folder or subfolder you wish to move.
- Then, you will need to right-click on it to show folder options.
- From the given options, select the Move folder and select where you wish the folder to go.
To Delete a folder or subfolder
- Move your mouse cursor over the folder or subfolder you wish to delete.
- Next, you will need to right-click on it to show folder options.
- Then, from the given options, simply select the Delete folder option to delete the folder.
Rename a folder or subfolder
- Move your mouse cursor over the folder you wish to rename.
- Next, you will need to right-click on the folder to show more folder options.
- From the displayed options, you will need to select the Rename folder option.
- Then, enter a suitable name for the folder in the provided field.
- After that, press the “Enter” key on your keyboard. The name of the folder will be replaced.
2.) Configuration of Yahoo Mail on an Email Client Using IMAP
If you are having trouble setting up your Yahoo Mail account on an Email client, you can follow the example provided below to configure your Yahoo Mail account on an email client such as Outlook using IMAP.
1.) In your Outlook account, go to the File tab located on the upper-left corner and select the Add Account option from the Account Information page.
2.) Next, you will need to select the Manual setup or additional server types option and click Next. Then, you will need to select the POP or IMAP option and click Next.
3.) Under the POP and IMAP Account Settings, you will need to make the following changes:
- Enter your name and email address in the User Information
- For Account Type, select the IMAP
- For the Incoming mail server, you will need to enter mail.yahoo.com.
- For Outgoing mail server (SMTP), you will need to enter mail.yahoo.com.
- For Logon information, you will need to enter the User Name and Password. Then, make sure that you select the checkbox next to “Remember password”
- Next, you will need to click on the More Settings button and go to the Outgoing Server
- Under the Outgoing Server tab, you will need to select the checkbox next to following two options:
- My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Use same settings as my incoming mail server
4.) Then, go to the Advanced tab and make the following changes:
- Incoming server (IMAP): 993
- Incoming server encrypted connection: SSL
- Outgoing server (SMTP): 587
- Outgoing server encrypted connection: Auto
5.) After that, click on the Ok button to save the settings and then click Next. This will open a “Test Account Settings” window on your screen. Once the Test process gets completed successfully, your Yahoo Mail account will be configured on the Outlook email program.
So, this is how you can overcome two of the most common Yahoo Mail issues. For further assistance regarding the above-mentioned or any other problem, you can contact Yahoo Customer Support using the following information.
Ways to Contact Yahoo Customer Support for Help
There are multiple ways to seek support from Yahoo customer support. The options available for assistance at Yahoo Customer Support are as follows:
- Yahoo Help Center
Yahoo Help Center offers assistance for all Yahoo-related issues and queries through Help Articles. When experiencing an issue in your Yahoo account, you can find instant support using the Search option given on the Yahoo Help Center page. For this:
- On your browser, go to the Yahoo Help Center
- In the provided Search field, you will need to enter the problem-related keyword.
- For example, if you are having trouble receiving emails in your account, you may enter a keyword like “unable to receive emails in my account”. After entering the keyword, simply click on the Search Help
- Clicking on the Search Help button will display a list of Help Articles related to the keyword entered by you.
- Select the appropriate help guide and follow the instructions provided in it to fix the issue.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can also find support for your query on Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page. At FAQs, you can find support for most of the common queries raised by users. To get to the FAQs section:
- On your web browser, go to the Yahoo Help Center
- Once you are on the page, you will need to click on the FAQ option located under the BROWSE BY TOPIC section on the left side.
- Here, you will see a list of common Yahoo-related questions with their answers.
- Browse through the list to find the answer to your particular questions.
- Social Media Pages
Another option to seek support for your issues or queries is using the Social Media pages of Yahoo. Following are the relevant Social Media Pages of Yahoo customer care:
- Live Chat and Email Support
In case you couldn’t get an appropriate solution with the above-mentioned support options, you can try seeking support from a Yahoo specialist via email and live chat support medium. To get assistance from a Yahoo specialist via email or live chat support, follow the steps provided below:
Steps to Contact Yahoo Specialist Via Email and Live Chat Support
- Go to the Yahoo Help Center page and click on the “Contact us” option located on the bottom-left section of the page.
- Next, enter your Yahoo email address and select the appropriate Yahoo product for which you need support. Then, complete the Captcha requirement as suggested and click Get Started.
- On the next screen, you will be given the following two options:
- Contact Yahoo Specialist
- See product related help articles
- Select “Contact Yahoo Specialist” to get to the next screen and select a category (related to the Yahoo problem) from the given list. Suppose, if you are facing issues accessing your account, select a relevant category from “What can we help you with?” section.
- Then, select the type of issue you are facing in your Yahoo account. You will be taken to the next screen where you will find these two options:
- Chat with a Yahoo specialist
- Email a Yahoo specialist
For Live Chat Assistance
- To contact a Yahoo specialist via live chat, you will need to select “Chat with a Yahoo specialist” option.
- Next, you will need to provide some details on the subsequent screen.
- After that, you will need to click the Create Request
- As you will click on the Create Request button, you will be connected to a Yahoo specialist via Live Chat.
For Email Support Assistance
- To seek support from a Yahoo specialist via email, you will need to select “Email a Yahoo specialist” in Step 5.
- After that, simply follow the given instructions to get connected to a Yahoo specialist via email.
Yahoo Customer Support Phone Number (Yahoo Pro)
Apart from Live chat and Email Support, you can also seek assistance from Yahoo customer support via live agents on Phone. However, in order to avail of calling service, you would need to have a Yahoo Account Pro subscription. If you are a Yahoo Account Pro user, you can get assistance from a live agent via phone by following these instructions:
- On your browser, go to the Yahoo Help
- On the Yahoo Help page, click Speak with a Live agent button located next to the Sign-in Helper
- Clicking on the “Speak with a Live Agent” will allows you to talk seek support from a live support agent via phone.