How to Make Yahoo Business Email?
Yahoo is known for offering numerous products and services to its users. The popular ones include Yahoo News, Yahoo Messenger, Yahoo Finance, Yahoo Mail, Flickr, Tumblr, etc. Also, Yahoo is known for offering services such as Yahoo DomainKeys, Yahoo Web Hosting, Yahoo Store, Yahoo Merchant Solutions and Yahoo Business email to small business owners and professionals to encourage them for creating their own online stores.
If you also have a business or if you are a professional looking to promote your business/profession online, Yahoo Small Business can be an ideal tool for you. One of the most important things to consider when using Yahoo Small Business service is to create a Yahoo business email.
To know how to create a Yahoo business email, follow the information provided hereinbelow.
Steps to Sign up and Sign in to Yahoo Small Business Email
Steps to Sign Up for Small Business Email
- On your web browser, you will need to go to the Yahoo Small Business Sign-up page.
- Once you are on this page, you will need to click on the Signup option (as shown in the above picture). Doing so will display a sign-up form on your screen.
- In the sign-up, you will need to enter the required information in the prompted fields such as First name, Last name, Email, Password.
- Next, you will need to click on the checkbox next to the “I’m not a robot and I agree to the Terms of Service”. Make sure to read the terms thoroughly before proceeding further.
- After that, you will need to click on the Create Account button. A link will be sent to the email address provided by you.
- Then, you will need to sign into that email account and open the email you would have received from Yahoo.
- After that, you will need to click on the Activate my account button. Doing so will direct you to the next window where you will need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process further.
Steps to Sign in
- On your web browser, go to the Yahoo Small Business Sign-in page.
- Once you are on the sign-in page, you will need to enter your Yahoo Business email address and password in the provided field and sign in to your account.
- Once you have entered your email address and password in the provided fields, you will need to click on the login button to get access to your newly created Yahoo Small Business account.
- If you want to stay logged into your Yahoo Small Business account, you will need to make sure that you select the checkbox located next to the Keep me logged in option on the login page.
- As you will click on the login button, you will be signed in to your Yahoo Small Business account.
NOTE: If you ever forget your password and you are unable to access your account, all you need to is click on the “Forgot Password?” option on the Yahoo Small Business sign-in page.
And, this is how you can create your Yahoo Small Business email account.