Verizon Spam Filter Not Working Properly
Getting heavy rain of the spam in your Verizon account? Or getting the bombardment of the spam into your inbox? Well! Don’t worry as we have got your back. If you think that Verizon spam filter isn’t working perfectly fine, then you need to keep the following things in your mind. Go through with the article until the end, you can thank us later.
Too many spam or unwanted emails are quite frustrating. Although Verizon has now the strict filter still, the inbox is filled with the crap.
Steps to Set Spam Filter in Verizon Email Account:
Mark unwanted emails as spam right away:
- Open the unwanted message or email.
- Click Spam
- You can also educate the filter by choosing the following options from the drop-down
- Report Spam – unsolicited or unwanted email.
- Report a hacked account – if you think, the email you have just received from a contact isn’t normal.
- Report a phishing scam – these emails usually look like, they have been forwarded by a legitimate company but in reality, it asks personal information.
- Not my mail –if you see someone else’s name instead of yours.
Unsubscribe from the mailing list –
At the bottom of every email, there is a link to unsubscribe the mailing list. Click on the link and choose the appropriate reason to unsubscribe.
Points to avoid spam –
- Never reply to the unknown senders.
- Be extra careful when you share your email address with someone
- You shall never reply to emails claiming to remove your Verizon address from the spam database.
- Never sign-up with the third-party companies who claim to remove the subscription.
- Revoke all the access to the third-party games and programs.
- Never share your Verizon email address on the forums and communities.
- Your Verizon email address is as confidential as your credit card numbers.
- Make sure that you use the latest version of the internet browser.
- Disable any add-ons or browser extension.
Note: Remember, you can’t stop the spam completely as it is impossible. Yes, you can lower down their numbers day by day by following the good internet habits and the points mentioned earlier. If you have come through with a company or organization claiming to stop the spam completely, then the company is preparing to pull a fast one on you. It is nothing but a scam.
If the problem still persists, call our certified technicians on our toll-free Verizon email customer support phone number and get the instant support to the same.