How To Stop Unwanted Emails in Yahoo Account
Want to stop getting unwanted emails in your Yahoo account? If yes then there is no need to get worried at all as you can now easily filter and suspect the spam and unwanted emails in your yahoo account.
Furthermore, Yahoo Mail automatically checks for suspected spam messages and transfers them to your “Spam” folder. But unwanted email messages still make their way to make a place in your inbox. Here you will get complete information about how to stop getting unwanted emails in your yahoo account
Different Ways to check Emails suspicious activity
You can mark the email as spam or simply can report it as a phishing scam.
You can block the address.
Add the address in spam address so that you will not get the mail again in your inbox
How to Block an Email Address In Yahoo
- First of all, move your mouse over the Settings option near the small gear icon.
- Now choose settings.
- Tap on Blocked Addresses and then type an email address in the “Add an address” field.
- Lastly, tap on the Block option.
How to Filter Spam Emails
As you know spam emails are irrelevant and malicious. Spam filters work out at their best to keep spam emails out of your Inbox, but sometimes if you get emails in your mail inbox then you can filter them out.
- First, click on any email that you think is spam and open it or select multiple emails.
- Now press and hold an email.
- A checkbox appears. On this tap on more icons option.
- Click on the mark as spam Image of the Spam icon.
- Now the emails are filtered and saved as spam emails.
In addition to this, you should keep in mind when you enter your email address on someone’s website, you automatically subscribe to their mailing lists and ads. To unsubscribe from these emails you can simply tap on the link which they have provided you within the email.
- For this click email to open it.
- Now scroll down to the bottom.
- Click on the unsubscribe link and follow instructions.
- Follow the instructions to stop receiving these spam emails.
Things to keep in mind:
- It’s suggested to never revert back to unsolicited email.
- Avoid entering your email addresses in public websites and online directories.
- Don’t reply to any emails which promise you to remove your name from spam lists.
In case you are confronting any sort of difficulty in using these steps which helps you to stop getting unwanted emails from yahoo, then you can dial toll-free customer support helpline number for Yahoo and get instant help for the same.