How to Set Up Verizon Email on iPhone Device
Verizon email can be accessed via any mobile device or Smartphone. Although Verizon doesn’t offer any official app it is easy to access it with the help of the third-party email client. Do you want to set up a Verizon email on your iPhone? Follow the steps below to do the same.
Before you begin, keep the following things in mind.
- You must make sure that your Verizon account isn’t blocked and works perfectly fine via webmail.
- You must remember the username and password of your Verizon account.
- Your iPhone has the latest version of iOS and has a stable network connection.
Steps to setup Verizon Email on iPhone
- On the home screen of your iPhone, tap Settings.
- Scroll down to tap Mail.
- Tap Add Account.
- Choose Other.
- Tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your full name in the Name field. This would be your display name.
- Enter your complete Verizon email address. Make sure you type the correct domain; it could be .net instead of .com
- Provide your Verizon password.
- Update the description but you can’t leave it as blank.
- Tap next.
- If you have the latest version of the iOS, then your Verizon email shall be working fine. If you get some error due to some reasons, then make sure the following things.
- Verify the account settings (for Verizon users) carefully under the incoming mail server.
- Host Name: pop.verizon.net
- SMTP: smtp.verizon.net
- For Yahoo users.
- Host Name: incoming.yahoo.verizon.net
- Tap Advanced and make sure that SSL is turned on. Authentication is password and the server port is 465.
- Now your Verizon account shall be working fine.
If the problem still persists, you must contact Verizon customer service for setting up the Verizon email account on iPhone. Call our certified technicians on our toll-free helpline number and get instant support along with the prompt resolution.