How To Stop Yahoo From Sending Spam Emails?
If you receiving spam emails in your yahoo mail then this is a common problem which users are facing. But in case you are getting reports of spam emails coming from your account then this totally a different case. You need to check your settings and also secure your account in order to prevent this from further. It is scary as if your account is hacked to send spam emails then you need to fix it instantly.
Stop your account from sending spam emails
- In case your account is sending spam emails then it may happen that your account is hacked.
- You can also change your password without delay.
- The quickest and simplest way to stop spam emails is to protect your account by creating a new password with alphanumeric words.
- Now check your account settings.
- Sometimes a hacker may also change your account details and settings which allow the hacker to access your accounts even after changing the password.
- You should double-check your account settings to stays secure.
- Check your alternate or secondary email address settings.
- You should also visit your Account Information page.
- Now go to the “Contact Information,” option and tap on how Yahoo contacts you.
- In case you don’t recognize the email address then you can simply change the alternate email address.
- Try to access your Yahoo Mail account from a different device.
- Delete the mail contacts that you don’t identify.
- Last, but not least checks forged messages. These emails appear to be sent from your email but are originally sent from a totally different email account. In case your Yahoo Mail is totally secure but contacts are still getting spam emails that look like that you are sending them, then there is a possibility that they are forged, or “spoofed,” emails.
In case after checking all these steps, your Yahoo account is still sending spam emails then at that time you need to dial a toll-free Yahoo customer support number and get quality help from the technicians to fix this issue instantly.