How to Restore Lost or Missing Emails in Hotmail
Hotmail users have recognized a rare problem when they found that some of the emails from their inbox are missing. The emails they have received is not there in their email account. This is really annoying when you want to take reference from any mail, but that mail is not there.
What should a Hotmail user do?
How to restore lost or missing emails in your Hotmail account?
We have this quick guide for Hotmail users who have found missing emails in their inbox. This will guide you through the complete recovery process of missing emails.
Steps to restore lost or missing received emails in your Hotmail account
- The first step is to sign in to http://www.outlook.com/ with the email address and password from which you have lost or missing the emails
- Now, go and click on deleted folder/Trash from the left pane of the screen from the folder list
- And, then click on restore deleted messages to get back your lost or missing emails
- This will restore your all lost and missing email once again
This works when you have lost or missing those emails who received to you; but what if you have found that your sent messages are missing. Here we have a solution for this situation too. It will help you get your missing emails once again.
Steps to restore lost or missing sent emails in your Hotmail account
- The first step is to sign in to your Hotmail account
- Here from the home page, you need to click on the Mail & More option in the icons from the top of your screen
- Then go to the left navigation, click on each of the Sent Messages folders from Folders on MSN and under Folders on your Computer to see if copies of your sent emails are available there or not. In case, not there then you need to continue with the next steps
- Here at the top of the screen, just click on the Help & Settings icon and then click on E-mail Settings option
- Now click on Email options, here you need to make sure both of these options are checked
- Save a copy of each sent message in the Sent Messages folder
- Save a copy of each sent message in the Sent Messages folder on this computer
And your recovery is done. Now onward, you won’t miss any sent mail from your Hotmail account and previous ones too.
With the help of these steps you can easily restore lost or missing emails in your Hotmail account, or for any other technical help you can contact certified customer support executives.