How to Recover Temporary Disable Hotmail Account
The increasing number of security hampering online and hacking made email service providers keep the security feature on the highest priority and ask them to use better security features.
Even, Hotmail users are not monitoring their account security, but Hotmail is keeping an eye on it. This is really important and in order to keep the safety of user and privacy; Hotmail has a wonderful mechanism to keep the account safe.
When someone tries to sign in to your account without your permission but gets failed; then after several numbers of failed attempts, it will get disabled temporarily. In order to keep the account and it’s content safe; the account will be disabled and you have to recover it for further use.
How to Recover Temporary Disable Hotmail Account?
Hotmail users, who are facing the temporarily disabled prompt while using their account, they can learn with step by step guide. We have this guide exclusively for Hotmail users.
Step to Recover Temporarily Disabled Hotmail Account
- The first step in order to get access to your disabled Hotmail account, go to the link https://account.microsoft.com and sign in to your account
- When you are done with signing in, you need to enter a phone number to request a security code be sent to you as a text message. It can be any phone that is actively working and can receive text messages for you
- The moment, text with security code reaches up to you, you need to enter the security code into the web page and hit enter
- Here, you have to change your password to complete this unblocking process
- That’s all; you successfully regained access to your Yahoo Mail account again
Once you are done with the recovery of your account, then you can move to increase security. We recommend you to use the Two-Step Verification method, so your account will be more secure and hackers will avoid getting in.
You can follow the above steps to recover a temporary disable Hotmail account, or if you find any other technical issue in your account then you can contact Hotmail customer support service for the help.