How To Recover Missing Email Or Contact In Yahoo?
If you are looking for your missing emails or contacts in the Yahoo mail account, then this is your guide to retrieve emails and contacts. A lot of users face the issue of not being able to recover their missing emails and contacts in Yahoo mail. Yahoo understands this fact and importance of your data and lets you retrieve your deleted or missing contacts and emails by following certain recovery steps. Below you will find the steps for accessing your email and contact in Yahoo mail.
Recover Contacts in Yahoo Mail
To retrieve all your missing contacts, you can either go for recovering individual contacts or restoring to a backup point. But remember, Yahoo lets you restore contacts that were deleted within the last 30 days. Here are the steps:
1.) Go to your Yahoo Mail account and click on the “Contacts” icon.
2.) Now, click on the “Deleted Contacts” tab located in the left column.
3.) Find the contacts from the list that you want to add back to your account. In case you don’t find the contacts in the list, you can click on the option “Restore from backup”.
4.)A window will open where you will be asked to enter the date from where you want to restore the address book.
5.) Click on the “Restore” tab or “Restore Contacts” to add them back to your contact list.
Click on “Done”.
However, in case you are looking to restore your entire contacts list, you should know that doing so will delete all your contacts that you would have added since the date which you select.
To do this, go to Yahoo Mail and click on the “Contacts” icon on the left.
Then locate and click “Actions”.
Next, click on “Restore from backup”.
Select a date from where you want to restore your contacts and click on the “Restore” tab.
Recover Emails in Yahoo Mail
To recover your missing or deleted emails in Yahoo Mail, follow these steps:
- Open your Yahoo Mail account and go to the “Trash” folder.
- Open the message which you want to restore.
- Then click “Move” in the Yahoo Mail toolbar.
- After that, select “Inbox” or any other folder where you want to move that particular email. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop the email to any folder.
- However, if you are looking to recover emails that are gone from your Yahoo Mail account in last 24 hours or if you are looking for ways to undelete messages from your emptied “Trash” folder, then firstly you need to download or forward all messaged received in past 24 hours.
- After that click on this link- Yahoo! Mail Restore Help Form and follow the instructions.
So, this is how you can recover missing emails or contacts in Yahoo Mail. If you are looking for further assistance or facing trouble in following the above steps, give us a call on our yahoo mail customer support toll-free phone number, or send your query on our email or have a one on one session with our Yahoo Mail expert via live chat to get the solution for your problem.
We are a third party Yahoo Mail customer service provider. Our services are available 24/7, so feel free to get in touch with our expert for any Yahoo Mail related queries or services.