How to Recover Forgotten MSN Password
Have you forgotten your MSN password? Or you know it but can’t access your account. Do you have a doubt that someone has accessed your account without your permission and changed your password? Whatever is the issue with your MSN password; here is a guide to help you in MSN password recovery. Follow the steps to complete the process.
- Open your browser and move to the next step.
- Go to password recovery page at https://account.live.com/password/reset
- You will see 3 options under ‘Why can’t you sign in?’ heading viz. ‘I forgot my password’, ‘I know my password, but can’t sign in’ and ‘I think someone else is using my Microsoft account.’) Click the radio button in front of the best option matching with your condition.
- If you choose the first option ‘I forgot my password’, you will be asked to enter your Email id, phone number or Skype username. Then type in the captcha correctly and click Next to complete the process.
- If you choose the second option ‘I know my password, but can’t sign in’, you will see a tip, read it and make sure you have tried it. Again you will be asked to provide your email, phone number or Skype username details. See a captcha? Fill it correctly. Click ‘Next’ and follow the instructions ahead.
- If you choose the third option ‘I think someone else is using my Microsoft account’, you will be asked to select a reason for the same from the drop down. This is optional although. Provide details of your email id, phone number or Skype username. Type the captcha correctly; click on ‘New’ if you can’t get it. You can also hear the captcha by clicking on ‘Audio’ button. Continue to complete the password reset process.
Keep changing your password frequently if you want to secure your account from unauthorized access. If you were using the same password with any other service (which most users do), change it. We also recommend changing the password of Skype and other MSN related services. And, if you find it difficult to remember different passwords, use a password manager and do remember its password. You can remember one password.
Can’t recover your MSN password? Get in touch with Microsoft certified professionals for quick MSN support services. We are available 24hours throughout the year over the toll-free phone number, live chat, and email. You can contact according to your convenience.