Microsoft Outlook Support Number
The personal information manager from Microsoft, Outlook, comes with numerous features such as calendar, contact manager, task manager, note taking, journal, web browsing, and email application. Out of all these features, Outlook is mainly considered for its email application.
Whether you want Outlook for personal use or at professional front, it can easily carry out all your email-related tasks. The advantageous features and reliable Outlook customer support has made the email program popular among users worldwide. Although, Outlook is known for its uninterrupted functionality, however, if a user face issue with their Outlook account, Microsoft offers reliable assistance through Outlook customer support.
Why Contact Outlook Customer Service
- Forgot Outlook Password
Forgetting Outlook password is one of the most common issues for which users seek assistance from Outlook customer support. If you ever forget your Outlook account password or your account gets hacked, you can recover it by resetting the password of your account. If you still are unable to recover your account, you can seek help from Outlook customer support.
- Problem Attaching Files in Outlook
Another most common issue reported by users in their Outlook account is problem attaching files to the outgoing emails. When facing trouble with a file attachment, it is suggested to make sure of the following:
- Check the size of the file you are attaching. Make sure it is within the prescribed limit.
- Make sure that file does not contain any type of virus.
- Outlook might not allow attachment of files with certain extensions such as .exe, .bat, .dll etc.
However, if the problem persists even after considering the above points, it is best to contact Outlook customer support.
- Unable to Restore Delete Emails in Outlook
If you have accidentally deleted emails in your Outlook Mail account and you are unable to restore them, you can try recovering them by following these instructions:
- Go to the Deleted Items or Junk Email folder in your Outlook.com account located on the left-hand side panel.
- In Deleted Items Folder, you will need to select the email(s) you wish to recover and click n the “Recover” option. Similarly, for Junk Email folder, select the email(s) you wish to recover and click on the “Not Junk” option. The emails
If you need further assistance regarding the problem, feel free to contact Outlook customer support.
- Unable to Unsend Emails in Outlook
If you ever send an email accidentally to a wrong email address in your Outlook account, you can call it back to your account easily. All you need to do is go to the Sent Items folder of your Outlook account, open the email you wish to recall, and click on the “Recall This Message” option. The email will be recalled to your Outlook account.
- Unable to Access Skype from Outlook
Microsoft allows users to access their Skype account within Outlook only. If you are unable to use your Skype account from Outlook, you can try fixing it by following these steps:
- In your Outlook account, click on the Skype icon located on the menu bar in the upper section.
- Sign in to your Skype account (if prompted) and click on the New chat option located on the right-hand side of the chat screen in your Outlook.com window.
- Then, select the name of the person with whom you wish to chat.
In case you are unable to overcome this problem following the steps, you can seek further assistance from Outlook customer support.
Apart from the above-mentioned issues, if you are facing any other problem with your Outlook account, you can easily find assistance for your problem by contacting Microsoft Outlook customer support.
Contact Microsoft Outlook Customer Support
Outlook customer support is known for offering reliable assistance to its esteemed users through various support options mentioned below. So, whether you are having trouble accessing your Outlook account or facing issue accessing in particular feature in it, you can expect prompt resolutions for your query from Outlook customer support.
Microsoft Outlook Support Number
One of the easiest ways to find assistance from Outlook customer support is through help articles available at Outlook Support. On this page, you can easily find assistance for most of the Outlook-related issues through the help article. To find support at Outlook Support follow these steps:
- On your web browser, go to the Outlook Support
- Once you are on this page, you will need to enter a keyword related to the problem you are facing with your Outlook account in the Search
- As you will start typing the keyword related to the problem, you will find auto-suggestions appearing on your screen. For example, if you have forgotten your password, you will need to enter a keyword such as “Forgot password” or “Reset password”. As you will enter such keywords, you will get an auto-suggestion list below the search bar.
- From the list that appears on your screen, you will need to select the relevant title, You will be directed to the next screen where you will get the list of help articles.
- Select the appropriate articles from the given list and follow the on-screen instructions to fix the issue with your Outlook account.
Microsoft Outlook Help Center
Unlike the above support option that offers assistance for all Microsoft products, Outlook Help Center is a dedicated page for getting help for different Outlook related issues. Here, you will find different options to assistance such as Search Bar, Categories like Getting Started with Outlook, Setup & Customize, Create & Send Email, Manage Email, Organize your Inbox, Calendar, and Contacts & Tasks.
Also, you can seek assistance for various Outlook models that include – Outlook for PC/Windows, Outlook.com, Outlook on the Web, Outlook for Mac, iOS, and Android. All you need to do is go to the Outlook Help Center page and select the option that matches with the issue you are facing. You will be provided with appropriate assistance through Help article.
Contact Microsoft Outlook Customer Care Number
If even after following the above-given methods you are unable to fix the issue in your account, you can seek assistance from Outlook specialist via live-chat or call support option. To seek assistance via live-chat or call support, follow the information provided below:
- Go to the Contact Office Support page on your web browser and describe the query or issue that you are facing with your Outlook account.
- After describing the issue, you will need to click on the Get Help
- As you will click on the Get Help button, you will get two options like these:
- Use These Self-Help Solutions
- Get More Help – Live Chat and Call
- You can first try the solution provided under “Use This Self-Help solution”, however, if this doesn’t help you get rid of the problem, you can move to next solution under Get More Help section.
- Under Get More Help, you will two options – Live Chat & Call.
- If you wish to seek assistance from an Outlook specialist via live chat, you will need to click on the Live Chat option. This will open a new window on your screen where you will be connected to a live agent. Simply discuss your issue with the agent and get your query resolved.
- Similarly, to get assistance from Outlook specialist via, simply click on the Call button and find assistance for your problem instantly.
Ask the Microsoft Outlook Community
Another way to get assistance from Outlook customer support is via the community forum. Just go to the Microsoft Community page, select Outlook option from the list under Office Topic section and select sub-topic under Office Sub-topic section.
Then, select the product under the Office Product section. You will get the list of issues and queries submitted by other users. Here, you can find a solution to your query answered by others or you can post an answer for queries raised by other users.
To raise a question, just go to the Microsoft Community page and click on the Ask a question option located on the top menu section. Follow on-screen instructions on the next page to post your query.
In addition to the above information, below you can find the detailed solution for two most common issues that users face in their Outlook account.
Guide to Reset Outlook Password
1.) Go to the Sign-in page of Microsoft in your web browser, enter your User ID (Email, phone, or Skype), and click on the Next button. You will be directed to the next screen.
2.) On the next screen, click on the Forgot my password link. You will be directed to the next page where you will need to click on the “I forgot my password” option. This will take you to the next screen.
3.) Enter the Captcha as shown and click on the Next button. On the next screen, you will be shown following three options like these:
- Email ******@gmail.com
- Text ********45
- I don’t have any of these
Here, you will need to select one of the options as per your preference for the verification of your identity as the rightful owner.
4.) Selecting one of the top two options from the list and clicking the Send Code button will send a security code on your phone number or email (depending on the option you selected). Then, you will need to enter the Security code on the subsequent screen and click on the Next button.
5.) If the code is verified successfully, you will be taken to the Password Reset page. Enter the new password in the provided fields and click on the Next button. You will able to regain access to your Outlook account.
Note: In case you choose “I don’t have any of these” option (in Step 3), you will be directed to the new page. On the next page, you will be prompted to provide a contact email address where Outlook customer support can contact you.
Enter the email address in the provided field, enter the captcha shown on your screen, and click on the Next button. After that, simply follow the on-screen prompts provided on the subsequent pages to allows Outlook support in helping you to recover your account.
Guide to Create and Add Signature in Outlook
NOTE: If you are using a Microsoft Office 365 account, and you have Outlook and Outlook on the web or Outlook on the web for business, you will need to create a signature for both products separately. To know how to create an email signature in Outlook on the web, click here.
1.) Open a new email message in your Outlook program and click on the Signature option. Next, you will need to select the Signatures option from the Message menu under the Signature section.
NOTE: The location of the Message menu and Signature button in your Outlook account depends on the window size of your Outlook. Also, it depends on the condition that whether you forwarding, replying, or composing a new email.
2.) Next, under the Select signature to edit option, you will need to click on the New option. Then, type a name for your signature under the New Signature box.
3.) Then, you will need to go to the Edit signature section and create your signature. If you wish to give your signature a more personalized appearance, you will need to make changes in fonts, text sizes, font color, and alignment of the text.
- If you wish to compose your signature with borders, bullets, and tables, you will need to create it first using MS Word. Then, you will need to copy and paste it in the Edit Signature box of your Outlook account.
- If you wish to add images and links to your email signature, justify text, or adjust fonts, you will need to make use of formatting bar available in the Edit signature
- To add social media links and icons to your signature, you will need to click on the “Add Picture” icon located next to the Business Card Then, choose the icon from your local drive and add it into the Edit signature box.
- If you wish to include a hyperlink to your signature, click on the Hyperlink icon located next to the Picture icon under Edit Signature Enter the web address you wish to add and then click on the OK button.
4.) After you are done making the desired changes to your signature, simply go to the Choose default signature option and make changes to the following options of your signature.
- Begin by going to the E-mail account drop-down box and choose an email account that you want to link to your signature. If you want, you can even create different signatures for your different email accounts.
- To add a signature to your new email messages automatically, you will need to go to the New messages drop-down box and choose your signatures.
- If you don’t want to add the signature to your new email messages automatically, you will need to select (none). This way the signature will not be added to any emails you reply or forward.
- To add a signature to the emails you forward or reply to, select one of your signatures under Replies/forward drop-down.
- After that, click on the OK button to complete the process.
NOTE: You must know that Outlook will not add your newly created signature to the email message you opened in Step 1. To add signature in this email message, you will either need to do it manually. And, for all the future emails, the signature will be added automatically in your Outlook account.