Gmail Password Recovery Method To Recover Forgot Password
As we all have a lot of mailing accounts and along with these accounts we have to remember the passwords linked to these accounts. To keep a proper track of your accounts you need to take a few steps to keep your Gmail protected. In case you forgot your Gmail account password then you can simply recover your password in a few steps with the help of recovery method.
In case you have forgotten your Gmail ID password, then there is no need to worry about this as if you have connected a mobile phone number or alternate email address with your Gmail account. By using these supreme level methods you can easily reset your Gmail password.
It’s good to link a recovery alternate email address or phone number with your Gmail account as this will help you in regaining access to your account. The thought of losing access to your emails is quite frustrating. In this piece of the write-up, you will get complete steps to recover your Gmail password with the help of your recovery phone number or email address method.
Steps To Recover Password Of Your Gmail Account
- For recovery of your Gmail password, you need to go to the official Google Account Recovery page.
- In case you can’t remember your Gmail password, and you have an alternate email address or phone number linked to your account, then Google will send you a link to reset your account password.
- On the other hand, if you don’t have either of these linked with your account, and then you need to see the next method.
- Just visit support.google.com to begin the process.
- Simply type the Google account email that you are looking to recover it.
- In case you can’t memorize your username, then it’s better to opt for your email id option in its place.
- And hit the ‘Continue’ button.
- Now enter or type the previous password which can assist you in the recovery process.
- Additionally, you can either have your recovery information sent to the mobile phone or your alternate email address.
- In case you preferred to receive a verification code over your phone, you will be prompted to enter it.
- On the other hand, if you had a recovery email sent to your alternate account, and then you need to click the link in the email you obtain.
- After entering the code or the link, you will be asked to create a new Google password.
- Type the new password and save changes.
In case you are still not able to recover your Gmail account password, then you need to get connected with a reliable third party tech service providing company via a toll-free Gmail customer support helpline number to recover your password instantly. The certified technicians provided by these reliable companies are much proficient in fixing this issue in a hassle-free manner.