Add on And Integrated App Not Working Properly In MSN
Microsoft came up with the new MSN which is refreshing and pretty much exciting as add-on and apps for news, weather, Sports, Travel, Drink & Dine, Fitness, Music, Video is available. The best part is you can also install apps if needed via this link www.microsoft.com/en-in/store/top-free/apps/pc.
All you need to do is a small search to find out the desired app as it could be anything your favourite social media website, an e-commerce platform, news channels and applications. You can install as per your choice. Some apps may be free for you for some you may have to pay through your credit card.
Users have been reporting that they aren’t able to use the integrated app. This has become a common problem. Your app doesn’t work properly or crashed instantly. You can try these some of the quickies to get rid of the issue.
Compatibility: It could be possible that the app you have installed isn’t compatible with your device and its configuration. You may improve the configuration of the device or change your device to use that specific information.
- Windows Update: It might also be possible that your Windows PC has been updated successfully but still waiting to be restarted. To install updates properly it is mandatory to restart the PC.
- Availability: It may also be possible that particular app isn’t available in your region or country. All our apps aren’t available for all geographical reason.
- App no longer available: An app which is not available anymore in the store, won’t work properly on your device. You must uninstall these kinds of the apps which aren’t available for your area.
- Latest Version: You must use the latest version of the MSN as well as the internet browser.
- Network connection: The internet connection should be fast enough and stable.
If you have downloaded any extension or add-ons or anti-virus, you may have to disable it. Clear the cookies, cache and the browsing history if required. Remove temporary files and the prefetch files of the system and try again.
Restart the system and see if the problem persists. If none of the above works, you must call our certified technicians on our toll-free number for the complete resolution to your MSN account. Our technicians can be reached via email, live chat, and phone. Our MSN Customer Care experts available 24/7 for you and will provide you instant response along with the prompt response.