How To Change Facebook Account Privacy Setting
If you are a Facebook account user and you are looking for some privacy settings then don’t get worried at all as you can now get complete steps on how to change Facebook account privacy settings and use your account securely without any hassle. Using some additional steps to secure your Facebook account is important as it can help you to run your account according to your needs. If you want to keep your account secure and no one can see you without your complete information then you can also enable those features and make your account completely safe and protected.
Follow the steps mentioned below to change Facebook account privacy settings:
How to view and adjust your privacy settings at any time on Facebook?
- Now you can view and most used privacy settings and tools from your Privacy Shortcuts with the help of a few simple steps at the top right of any Facebook page.
- For this, you can use the Privacy Checkup to review and regulate your privacy settings to help make certain with these settings that what you are sharing and with whom.
- Go to the Privacy Checkup.
- Tap at the top of any page on Facebook
- Choose Privacy Checkup and adjust settings accordingly.
Limit the audience
- In case while working on Facebook you want to limit your audience then you should know that if you are using Facebook on your mobile device, then the apps and features don’t have an audience selector option on the mobile device so to control the audience of posts you need to apply the below steps.
- Tap on the right top side of any Facebook page and choose Settings
- Tap Apps and now look for the setting Old versions of Facebook for mobile.
- Tap to Edit and choose an audience from the drop-down menu.
How to change timeline review?
If you are looking for how you can change the posts and other tags on Facebook audience and review on your timeline you can apply these steps:
- Tap at the top right of any Facebook page and choose Settings
- Now in the left column, tap on Timeline and Tagging
- After this, you need to look for the setting option for “Review posts for friends tag you in before they appear on your Timeline” and tap on Edit to change accordingly.
- Choose Enabled from the dropdown menu.
In case you still need some help for privacy settings option in Facebook then what you need is to simply dial a toll-free Facebook customer support number and get assured solutions accordingly from experts on how to secure your account.