How To Send Email to Text Message In Verizon Mail?
Undoubtedly, text messaging is one of the easiest ways to stay in touch with your friends and family. But what if you are at a place where you are unable to use your phone? Or the battery of your phone is completely drained? Or your phone is broken?
Well, if you ever face such an issue and you urgently need to send a text message to someone, you can easily send and receive text messages when you have a Verizon Wireless connection on your computer. Verizon Wireless can easily function with your Laptops, Desktops, and Tablets – be it a PC or Mac. All you need here is a Message+ account and an active internet connection.
To know how to send a Text Messages using your Verizon account, follow the instructions provided below.
Ways to Send a Text Message using Verizon
There are mainly two ways to send a text message using Verizon –
- Using @vtext.com to send a text message through email
- Text from a computer or tablet using Message+
Using @vtext.com to Send Text Message through Email
- Compose a new email message and use the mobile phone number of the recipient as the email address, and add “@vtext.com” at the end.
- To understand this better, suppose the phone number of the recipient is 888-459-6789, you will need to type [email protected].
- Here, you will need to make sure that your message contains no more than 140 characters. If you use any email signature, make sure to remove it before sending it.
- Once you are done creating the message, send the message.
- The message will be delivered to the recipient’s phone number.
Text from a Computer or Tablet using Message+
The Message+ feature of Verizon allows you to sync your messages across multiple devices. This way, you will be able to switch between your devices (smartphone, computer, and tablet). In such a case, if you are unable to access your phone due to some problem, you will not be missing an important message with Message+.
Apart from the mobile application, you also get Message+ web portal and desktop applications for PC and Mac. This way you will always be able to access your important message anytime from anywhere.
Cost of using Message+
You don’t have to pay anything to download the Message+ app from the app store on your computer or mobile device. Also, there is no recurring subscription fee to use the Integrated Messaging service.
The messages you send and receive using Message+ over a Wifi or the Verizon network are counted towards the messaging plan. And, the messages which are synchronized to and from your tablet over Wifi network will not incur data charges.
And, this is how you can send text messages using Verizon. if you are looking for expert to do this task for you so you can contact Verizon email customer support service team to fix your account.