Not Able To Configure Yahoo Email With Outlook
Outlook is one of the eminent emailing applications that have really made the people manage their all professional and personal email with only one emailing application. It has become a very important email application for the people around the world. Outlook configuration with varied email makes you able to have complete email access just at one point. Any email can be easily configured with Outlook. However, recently some users have reported for Yahoo email configuration with their Outlook.
If you are also using Yahoo and finding trouble in making a configuration to your Yahoo account then just cool down and follow the instruction shown in this post to make a proper configuration of your Yahoo account with Outlook. So, just have a look at the procedure as shown below:
- First of all create new account for Yahoo in Outlook.
- Make a click on File and then click on Add New Account.
- Now, you will find a dialog box showing as manual configure server settings. So, select this and then click on next.
- Now, in the next dialog box choose Internet email and then click on Next.
- Enter your email ID as your Yahoo email id without using @Yahoo .com in the new email account dialog box. Now, enter your password, name and email ID in the space provided there.
- In your dialog box choose POP3 for your Account type.
- Now, under the Account Type, enter 127.0.0.1 for all incoming server and again type the same for outgoing server.
- Now, click on More Settings.
- You will find a dialog box, where you need to choose tab as Outgoing Server and then choose my outgoing server require authentication. Now click on “Use Same Settings as my incoming server”.
- Go to the advanced tab in your same dialog box and then move slider against the server and set the value as 4.
- Click on OK and then Test Account Settings. This will make you receive a dialog box showing that account has been successfully configured.
Apart from this above procedures, you also have an alternative setting for Outlook. This you can apply when you go for upgrade. Here, you can follow the procedure a shown below and fill the information as given after every server.
- For incoming server – pop.mail.yahoo.com
- In Outgoing Server – smtp.mail.yahoo.com
- For Incoming Server Port – 995
- For Encryption Incoming Server -SSL
- For Outgoing Server Port -465
- For Encryption for Outgoing Server –SSL
So, this way you can successfully configure your Yahoo mail account with your Outlook. However, if you need more information then you can connect with Yahoo technical support team.