How Can I Change Facebook Page Name – Is it Possible?
Yes, it is possible. If you have created a Facebook page in a hurry and now that it doesn’t interest you anymore, you certainly can change it. The tech giant has got this feature activated for users like you. In this article, we have extensively talked about how to change the Facebook page name and have shared some insightful details that would surely come in handy for users.
Steps to Change Your Facebook Page Name
Keeping the long story short, let’s take a quick look at the steps that would enable you to complete the task effortlessly. Just remember one thing that to change the name of your Facebook page, you must be an admin of that page. Here’s what you need to do –
- Open your Facebook account using the log-in credentials
- Go to your Facebook page
- On the left side of your page, you will see ‘About’ section
- Click that
- It will get you an option to ‘Edit’
- Click and edit and give a new page name
- Then select ‘Continue’
- The next step involves reviewing your request and then go ahead with the ‘Request Change’ option
Can’t make the required changes? Don’t see the edit option? Okay, wait! You don’t have to lose your cool. You would like to know the following things as well.
- Check Page Role: Are you still the admin of the particular Facebook page and can’t make changes? Might be, you no longer have a page role. A page role usually allows users to change their page’s name. (We have mentioned ‘how to see your page role’ below)
- Page Name Has Been Changed Already: Another potential reason why you don’t see the edit option on your page! You or another admin has changed the page name recently.
- Limits on Page: Well, you have to admit that Facebook has limits on your page.
Where and How to See Your Role on a Facebook Page?
Whether you are an Admin or an Editor, your role determines what you can do on your business page. To help you find your role on a page, our experts have devised the simplest and easiest way. Here you go!
- On the Facebook page, go to the ‘Settings’ option
- It is located at the top of your page
- In the left column, you will see ‘Page Roles’
- Click it
- Now, you will be able to see what your role is
Facebook Page Roles
To manage pages, Facebook has 6 different types of roles that people can be entitled to. They are – Admit, Editor, Moderator, Advertiser, Analyst, and Jobs Manager.
Find helpful? Let us know in the comment section below. If you need professional help, get in touch with Facebook customer service and get assisted by the experts.