How To Add Recovery Mail or Number In Yahoo
If you want to add or remove a recovery option on a mobile device or computer in Yahoo then don’t get panic at all as you can now simply apply settings to your account. In case you are looking for the ways to add recovery options to your account then here in this piece of write up will complete info about the steps and processes.
Sometimes while working on your yahoo account you get locked at that time the recovery options are very much helpful. You can get a verification code on your mobile phone number or email address and recover your account successfully.
But in case you lose access to your one recovery then at that what can save you is the use of another recovery option to reset the password. So to resolve this issue you need to add more recovery options to your yahoo account and secure your login.
Follow the below-mentioned steps for Add or remove a recovery option on a mobile or computer device in Yahoo:
Add or Remove a Recovery Option on a Computer
- First of all, you need to sign in to your Yahoo Account.
- Tap on Account security.
- Tap on Email addresses or Phone numbers that you want to add or delete.
- Tap on Add recovery email address or Add recovery phone number.
- You can also tap on the delete option if you want to remove an option.
- Finally, follow on-screen steps to enter and confirm your new info.
Add or Remove a Recovery Option on a Mobile Device
Adding of a recovery option is not available on all devices. So if you want to configure this feature using your mobile app then you can follow the below-mentioned steps.
- For this, you need to open your mobile app and tap on the Sidebar icon.
- Click on Account info.
- In case you are using the Yahoo Mail app, then click on Manage Accounts to see this choice.
- Click on Security Settings.
- Click on Email addresses or Phone numbers.
- In case you want to add recovery options then click on Add recovery email address or Add recovery phone number. If you want to delete the options then you can tap on remove.
- Lastly, follow the steps shown on-screen prompts to verify your new info.
For more info about how to add or remove the recovery option, you can dial a toll-free Yahoo customer support number and get your issue resolved in an efficient manner.