INSTANT AND RELIABLE EMAIL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Electronic mail, widely called as email, is being used in our daily lives whether it is for personal use or professional. The email has changed the concept of sending messages or letters altogether. With the help of emails, now we not only can send simple messages but can also send files, graphics, audios and videos. Email first appeared on the horizons of the internet world in the 60s. Initially, it was made only to send simple and plain text messages but now it has become a lot more than that.
Features of Email Services:
These days there are wide numbers of email service providers available to select from depending on the features they are offering. Finding the most suitable service provider is not as difficult as it used to be. Some of the common features of email services are:
- Online storage space varies from 1 GB to unlimited.
- The email account can be accessed through the web interface, POP3 and IMAP.
- File attachment sizes vary from one company to another. Maximum available attachment size is 25 MB.
- Spam filtration is integrated by all trusted and popular email service providers into their email accounts to ensure that their users are not being bothered by junk or unwanted emails.
- Email blocking facility is also available so that you can block emails from a certain email address.
- Virus scanning is an important feature of all trusted email service providers to protect its users against malicious files and scripts.
- In order to make your email account more secure, the companies are offering multi-level authentication.
- Keyboard shortcuts to be used in email accounts are also available to enhance user experience.
- Most service providers are offering email forwarding to another account if required
- SMS sending, video calling, social interactions are also available with some of the service providers.
Technical Problem with Email Services:
There are different kinds of technical problems that users have to face. All of the service providers have to face some difficulties now and then because of different reasons. It may leave users to suffer or it can be your computer or network settings that are causing all the trouble. Followings are some of the most common technical glitches users have come across.
- The service is not working at all
- Having a problem with logging in your email account
- Account’s response is extremely slow
- Cannot send or receive emails
- Third party client is not working properly or crashes
- Having a problem with POP3 or IMAP configuration
- Emails are missing
- The account is blocked or hacked
Contacting Official Technical Support of Services Provider:
There are different ways to get a solution from the service provider you are using.
- All of the good companies have their technical solution pages that can be a good way to start. You can find different solutions to different problems through their FAQ or help center pages. Consulting the pages first is always recommended.
- If you are unable to find the required solution, you can always contact the customer services of the company by sending an email explaining the problem. But it can be a bit slow process and can take 2 to 3 days for you to receive an initial response from the tech support.
- A relatively faster way is live chat. All of the reliable and good companies are offering live chat assistance to their users for faster solutions to their problems. Live chat is usually available 24×7 to assist you.
- Another way to contact your service provider is through the phone. All of the companies have provided their customer support toll-free phone numbers on their sites so that you can get convenient help.
Require Instant Support?
We are a group of the professional and experienced technical team who are offering their help to the email users who are in trouble. Whatever problem you are facing with your email services, you can contact us and rely on us for the best solution possible. Our technical support team is always longing for customer satisfaction. We are just one phone call away whenever you are in a need for a reliable and instant solution to your problem. Our tech support includes:
- Fixing non-responding email account problems
- Password recovery
- The solution to the email sending and receiving problem
- POP3 and IMAP settings
- Third party client configurations
- Complete recovery of your lost email accounts
- The solution to missing emails problem
- Boost the performance of your email account
- Fixing attachment problems
We are offering our services through phone, email and live chat as well as remote access.