How To Resolve Windows Live Mail Server Problem
While using Windows Live Mail or Windows Mail you may come across server problem or error issues.
You may receive general error codes error on your computer system screen like:
- Error code– 0x800CCC00
Type of error IXP_E_LOAD_SICILY_FAILED
Authentication did not load
- Error code– 0x800CCC02
Type of error IXP_E_INVALID_CERT_DATE
Invalid certificate date
- Error code– 0x800CCC01
Type of error IXP_E_INVALID_CERT_CN
Invalid certificate content
- Error code– 0x800CCC04
Type of error IXP_E_CONN
- Error code– 0x800CCC05
Type of error IXP_E_NOT_CONNECTED
Not connected to server, and much more.
In case Windows Live Mail unable is unable to connect to MSN servers for retrieving a mail, you don’t need to get worry. The particular trouble is seen when you have configured Windows Live Mail for connecting mail over the Secure HTTPS link.
For addressing the issue, you need to remove/delete the present account, and then re-add it as an IMAP or POP account. If you want to give a quick fix to the particular trouble, IMAP is a good option as it permits real-time sync and can work all together on a numerous devices.
Make one thing clear that you need to first of all download and quickly run Re-image Plus for scanning and restoring corrupt and lost files.
Follow the steps to fix the issue:
- First of all, for re-configuring an account, you need to hit the Accounts Tab and hit the + symbol along with the @ sign.
- After that you need to type your password, e-mail address, and display name.
- You need to place a check on “Manually Configure Server Settings”
- Now, under “Incoming Server Information” choose “IMAP”.
- After that, in the Server Address field, just type imap-mail.outlook.com and also type 993 in port.
- Then you need to put a check on “Requires a secure connection SSL”.
- And under “Outgoing Server Information” simply type smtp-mail.outlook.com and type 587 in port.
- You need to place a check on “Requires a secure connection SSL” & “Requires Authentication”
- Finally, hit Next, you will see a new account added.
The above-mentioned steps will help you in resolving Windows Live Mail Server trouble. In case you come across issues in understanding or implementing these steps, you can immediately consult a certified professional of Windows Live. The professionals are capable of fixing such types of troubles in a right manner. You can obtain the desired tech support within a stipulated period of time.